NOTE: We are helping a client to find good talents for this role. As such, this role is not within Wonderland Technologies Sdn Bhd.
Are you a Full Stack Developer with a passion for luxury cars? Does working in a company with cool automotive technology and a diverse culture interest you?
We are working with one of the world’s leading automotive brands to help them grow their IT team here in Singapore.
The ideal candidate will be able to develop digital products end to end. You’ll be able to deliver excellent software quality and works together in a team of developers to level up their digital products.
You will be
- designing and building Responsive Web Applications using Microsoft .NET Technology
- Interact with backend APIs and optimize responsiveness
- Technical front end development, with strong development experience in HTML,
- Strong understanding of front-end optimization techniques and desire to keep up-to-date on the latest front-end techniques and trends
- Develop with CSS libraries such as Bootstrap, Foundation, Semantic UI
- Building up architecture and full stack of modern Web-Applications
- Develop in .NET and SQL/Oracle database
- Use deployment tools (such as Github, Bitbucket, Team Foundation Server etc.)
- General understanding of Service Oriented Architecture
If you have
- Bachelor Degree Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering or the like
- 3+ years’ experience in software development projects in a development role.
- Experience working within Scrum/Agile Project teams.
- Ability to present concepts clearly to management.
- Willingness to travel internationally and potentially spend extended periods on knowledge transfers/job swap.
- Knowledge of related trends such as DevOps, Performance Engineering, AB Testing.
- Familiar with the Atlassian Toolchain
- Strong solution orientation and problem solving skills.
- Automotive, Finance or Banking Industry experience a definite plus.
PS: By sending your resume to us you agree that we submit your application on your behalf to the employer.