NOTE: We are helping a client to find good talents for this role. As such, this role is not within Wonderland Technologies Sdn Bhd.
Singaporean consulting firm is looking for Software Development Engineer to work remotely.
The firm works with Government agencies and Enterprises to help them solve business problems using technology.
The firm is looking for exceptionally smart people with strong development skills and an avid interest in web development. The candidate should be able to learn quickly and work independently.
- Solid programming ability in at least one language
- Clear and precise written communication. A large part of our team works remotely and it’s vital that you are able to document ideas, progress and problems with clarity so everyone can work asynchronously.
- You must be happy to work independently (remote welcome) and be able to structure timelines, take ownership and responsibility and communicate clearly.
- We’re looking for people with under 6 years experience – fresh graduates welcome too.
Any experience in the one or more of the following is a definite plus:
- Experience with AWS, Azure, Heroku or any other cloud platforms
- Development in C#, Python
- Experience with React, React Native
- Web design experience – HTML/CSS and JS
If you’ve built something in the past, do let us know. Github and/or StackOverflow profiles are welcome.
You’ll get to work in a fast-paced environment, with a great team of full-stack engineers who have a lot of experience in building large scale web applications from scratch.
PS: By sending your resume to us you agree that we submit your application on your behalf to the employer.